Monday, May 4, 2009

The Garden



When I started painting canvases for people, I mainly painted them for children's rooms. It's been so cool to get recent requests for adults and even pets! It started with Granny's Gone Fishin' (see last post) and it has continued with the above painting. One of my friends ordered this for her Dad who planted a little garden with his grandson. This canvas is for a Grandad/Grandson garden. How stinkin' cute is that?!?! Thanks, everyone, for trusting me with your creative ideas and letting me put my own spin on it.

I mailed a bunch of canvases last week, so if you're waiting....it should be there soon! Thanks for keeping my paintbrushes busy.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your amazing, and the colors are so cheerful and inviting. I'm definitely a fan!

    ReplyDelete