Thursday, May 7, 2009

6x18s





I'm loving this size canvas these days. They're perfect over changing tables, perfect over a door, on a wall, or even just sitting on a book shelf. Here are a few new ones and a few from the past.

The "Born and Bred" has been a hot item with UNC's graduation on Sunday. It's been fun to paint and reminisce about having my picture taken on the steps of the Old Well in my Carolina blue cap and gown 6 years ago. I can't believe it's been that long. Congratulations, graduates!!! (I even added some polka dots to the Born and Bred. Partly because it really looked cool. Mostly because I'm obsessed with polka dots.)

The others are for kiddos' rooms just for fun! They've all been a blast to paint. As a mom of 2 boys, it's cool to dabble in the pinks and greens for a change. Thanks for giving me the opportunity!

I'm mailing orders again tomorrow for those of you waiting.

Happy Mother's Day all you hot mamas out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment