Thursday, May 14, 2009



Just wanted to show you something new from the Paintshop! This painting is for a friend of mine due to have her baby girl soon. Don't you love the name Lucy? The name must mean 'super cute', because every Lucy I know is just that. Anyway, her parents-to-be chose the most adorable sheets and bedskirt from Target, and they wanted something for her door to tie it all together. It was fun to paint some springy flowers on the front, and you know I was ecstatic to see the bedskirt was all polka dots! Lucy, I hope you like your room and your door hanger. When you get older, I'll paint a "No Boys Allowed" one to replace it.

I love doing custom work like this. It's great to have direction and be able to paint what YOU want, not just what I want. This makes a great, unique and affordable baby gift! Let me know if you need anything.

Have a great afternoon!
(2 orders were mailed yesterday. More to be mailed by Saturday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment