Thursday, July 2, 2009

Annabelle

Contrary to popular belief, I have not fallen off the face of the world. The Peanut Paintshop went on vacation. Literally! I went on a family trip, but I brought my brushes along with me. Did I devote as much time to painting as I did chasing the boys on the beach? No. Did I enjoy my time painting as much as I normally do? Absolutely! So, fear not, those who have placed orders and are awaiting their arrival. The Paintshop lives!!!!

Before our 10 day NC/SC road trip, the "Annabelle" was released from the Paintshop doors. This was for a friend who now has a 2nd baby. We were in StrollerFit together with our first children (both boys), who now look so grown up we can hardly believe our eyes. Where does the time go?

Unlike me, my friend's 2nd child was a GIRL! And what do girls need? P.I.N.K. :) Annabelle's room is decorated in browns and greens, but her mom thought she needed a little 'blush and bashful' (name that movie:) on the walls. So that's what we did!

Here's a valance from the bedding line. It's Bunny Meadows from KidsLine. They have super cute stuff!

I tried to add some of the tree theme to the canvas without going overboard. Annabelle's mom painted a tree on the nursery wall, which is awesome. As much as I love to paint, I'd be freaked out to paint on a wall! Kudos to you, P! The tree is incredible.

On the other side is a touch of the funky green flower. Probably one of those things you blow on and all the little needly things fly off. Why is it that I can't think of that word now? It's probably something obvious like "Blow Flower" . Right.

I know. You're shocked, too? This canvas made it out of the Paintshop without a nary polka dot to be found anywhere on it. This canvas must be special. Just like Annabelle. She's a beauty. If we didn't live in such a scary web-crazed world, I'd post pictures of all the precious babies and kiddos these paintings go to. I'd surely get more blog readers:)


Keep the orders coming. Remember, if you want something done that you don't see on here, please let me know! This is such a new thing for me, that virtually everything painted is a first. Well, almost.

Check in for a new post coming soon. It's another fish painting, but it's different from anything I've ever done. I was so scared to try it, but so far, I LOVE IT! Hopefully you will, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment