Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The "Sutton"

I love unique names, bright colors, and of course, polka dots. So, you can see why this is one of my all time favorites. Introducing....(drum roll).....The Sutton!


This painting was purchased by a friend for her friend's soon-to-be-arriving baby girl. Sutton will be sleeping in her big sister's old room. While the bedding may be the same, this painting will add a new and personal touch to welcome her into the world. The bedding is the "Sophie" collection from Pottery Barn Kids. At first glance, I thought it was your usual pastel polka dotted baby bedding, but when I looked more closely, I realized those dots are pretty bright. The orange and darker green added a little funk to the traditional baby colors. Way to go Pottery Barn Kids for being awesome. Again.


My favorite thing about this painting is how the green polka dots match the lettering. The stripes are cool, too!

Thanks for placing orders, friends. It's been a blast getting creative. You all have given me such great stuff to work with...wedding invites, baby bedding and color schemes. Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment