Saturday, October 24, 2009

Isabelle


It's been a while since the last posting, but for good reason.  Lots of new things have been painted over the last few weeks, and hopefully I'll get my act together and post all of the pictures SOON!  But in the meantime, feast your eyes on the Isabelle!


Of course my mom of all boys nature got excited to paint something girly, but I was really excited about the combination of pink and orange.  It's not something that you would normally think to put together, but I LOVE IT!  It was fun to include dots AND stripes.  You know they're my favorite!






And here is Isabelle's bedding.  It's called "Tropical Punch" and they sell it at Babies R Us.  Cute room for surely a cute baby on the way!





Stay tuned for more to come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment