Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Cleaning

It's Spring.  A time to get pack up the winter coats and make room flip flops and tank tops! (at least in my part of the country)

Even though I'm a girl who loves some color in life all the time, there is something about Spring that makes me long for all things bright and cheery.  And my husband constantly reminds me that I go a little overboard in the cleanliness and neatness department.  That's why this painting is so wonderful to me!  It's bright.  It's cheery.  And it's spurring you on to good hygiene. :) 

This painting is hanging above my boys' towel rack in their bathroom.  We jokingly say it would be more appropriate for them if it read "burp, scratch, fart".  As with all paintings these can be done in any colors you want, but I will say, I'm a sucker for the blues and oranges these days.  

Thanks for all of the orders, friends!  Keep 'em coming, and spread the word.  

No comments:

Post a Comment